Zomato – Restaurant Finder
Zomato lets you search for and discover restaurants to eat out at or order in from. Browse through restaurant menus, photos, user reviews and ratings to decide where you want to eat, and use the map feature to guide you there.
If you are in India, UAE, or Lebanon, you can also order food online for delivery, with thousands of great food delivery restaurants to choose from.
* Search easily for Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs and Bars by location, cuisine (e.g. Chinese, Italian, Indian), name (e.g. Starbucks, Domino’s Pizza, Amaya).
* Explore every restaurant in your city, including the ones near your current location, and use search filters to find the one that suits you best.
* View menus, pictures, phone numbers, directions, user reviews, and all the other information you need to choose a restaurant for Dine Out, Food Delivery, Nightlife, or Takeaway.
* Browse our theme-based curated lists to discover places for the best burgers, perfect date spots, or the top trending restaurants.
* Create your own Collections and share them with your friends and followers.
* Rate and review restaurants you’ve been to, and share photos of your foodie moments directly from the app.
* Maintain an easy reference list of your favorites or places you want to visit with Bookmarks.
* Use the map view to explore restaurants around you, or draw a circle to search in a specific area.
* Find and follow your friends to see where they’re eating and what they like.
* Journal the restaurants you eat at using your Dineline.
* In-app table booking (select locations) – you can view and book yourself a table at all partner restaurants.
* Camera – To take photos of food and restaurants for reviews.
* Contacts – To get your Google account information for signing in Zomato via Google.
* Location – To identify your location and show the restaurants closest to you.
* Phone – To make calls to the restaurant directly from the Restaurant listing.
* SMS – To read OTP required for phone number verification while placing an Online Order.
* Storage – To store photos captured by you and to access photos to be published with your reviews.
* Phone state – To identify cellular network information for optimising performance on low bandwidth network.
Zomato is now available in over 10,000 cities across India, the
USA, Australia, the UK, UAE, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, Portugal, the Philippines, Indonesia, Turkey, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Chile, Italy, Lebanon, Brazil, Sri Lanka, and Qatar. More locations coming very soon.
USA, Australia, and Canada – we were previously called Urbanspoon in your countries.
Download Zomato – Restaurant Finder app: –
User Reviews :
-This is a great app to find great restaurants around you. I’ve been using this app for 6 years now. I don’t wtite many restaurant reviews but the reviews in Zomato are accurate about the restaurants. It also has a home delivery option. The restaurants that do Home delivery through Zomato has a more distance range than other apps. Now there are also filters to see what entartainments are going on. This is honestly a really great app. And the app should have a randomize option when we don’t know what to eat.
-The ap itself is good. User friendly, functionality is good. The problem in Lebanon is the delivery drivers do not speak or read English, and the delivery instructions in my account get sent to the restaurant in English and not translated for the driver, so far every order I’ve placed has resulted in me having to drive to meet the driver and collect the order. I may as well have just gone out to eat.
-Need to present the picture of food item beside its name. That way people will know what they’re ordering and how much quantity they’ll get. As always food is sight to sore eyes. I’d like to see this app connecting more and more restaurants.
-The real answer is good as far as you are only searching a restaurant but for real food lovers they are not a great help. They don’t have a hold over restaurant taste. They are friendly to every single restaurant in the area. They provide digital help to restaurants as well. So via ordering you need to really careful about the choices. Reviews are not very useful. They need a better food checking system. Quality they cant control but they assure you money back sometimes.
-I would give it 5 stars if it had a randomizer for when you don’t know what you want to eat. Urbanspoon had this before they took it over and that is what made that app great. I would also like to see a feature where it recommends places based on previous ratings and bookmarks. I am the most indecisive person when it comes to eating out.
-I have observed that Zomato has inflated the menu prices in some restaurants. They are cheating us by having higher prices in the menu. On top of that they take additional delivery charge which is fine.
-Have had satisfactory experience on ordering front. Their delivery sucks though. It was initially a Review app, then they switched to ordering and delivering. They have lots to improve on that front, like their ‘special instructions’ section, their clumsy and careless delivery guys, few things that were at the top of my mind. But, it’s never late you see, you can certainly do it. I love this app.
-This app has everything you want to know about eat out places in your city. The only thing I am disappointed about is there online delivery service, it’s very slow.
-Have been using Zomato for years now. Zomato gives food lovers an opportunity tonl learn about their favorite restaurants and helps clear the confusion of where to go tonight by offering various options in so many categories. Zomato also gives its users an opportunity to express themselves about their favorite restaurants or express their displeasure about some place that they did not write. Everyone is a critic 😀 and everyone is a blogger now and we get to see so many different angles on our food. Thanx Zomato
-On-time delivery I ordered konaseema special chicken biryani from konaseema grand, it was fabulous taste, good amount of pieces But quantity is little less. For the first time I installed Zomato it is really good service. Thanks
-Its a very rare and life saver app… For me… If i get into a situation for finding my meal it always helps me… Love it… Bt it has some delivery esues.
-My favourite app.. I am a zomato gold member and it gives me lot of options to dine and wine with my people.. using this app from last 5 years now.
-I love Zomato! It is now easier to find restaurants near you! Great reviews and complete menu… Thanks will definitely recommend this to my friends!
-Now with updated features, enhanced looks and better customer service, Zomato is getting better and better. Just a few inconveniences, namely navigation, to be tweaked for ease and I’ll be a fan.
-Very amazing app. Frequently we can order food at any place + food delivery in less than 35 min. Good app for foodies