Union Bank Mobile Banking
by Union Bank
Conveniently and securely access key banking services using Union Bank’s Mobile Banking application for Android™ phone and tablet. This version is for consumer and small business customers only.
– View account balances, transaction details, and pending payments/transfers
– View deposit and check images
– Pay bills to established payees
– Transfer funds between among your Union Bank accounts
– Transfer funds between your Union Bank accounts and accounts you own at other financial institutions
– Deposit checks quickly & easily by taking a picture of the front & back of the check
– Find nearby Union Bank branches and ATMs
– Schedule callbacks from Customer Service
You can access Mobile Banking using your existing User ID and Password. Mobile Banking is currently offered to Personal Banking and Small Business Banking Account holders.
Android™ is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Mobile Banking is offered as a free service to Union Bank Online Banking users. You may incur, and are responsible for, any charges assessed by your communications service provider. Please consult your service provider for details.
Why we ask for permissions:
• Read phone status and identify: So we can make the app more secure against fraud.
• Take pictures and video: So you can take pictures of checks you wish to deposit.
• Approximate location network-based: So we can show you branches and ATMs that are nearby, and provide you with directions to a branch or ATM. Also so we can make the app more secure against fraud. Note: you can disable this permission within the app.
• Precise location: So we can show you branches and ATMs that are nearby, and provide you with directions to a branch or ATM. Also so we can make the app more secure against fraud. Note: you can disable this permission within the app.
• Read your contacts: Will be used in the future so you can send money to people in your contacts list.
• Modify or delete / read content of USB storage: So we can show you a map displaying where branches and ATMs are.
• Read Google service config: So we can show you a map displaying where branches and ATMs are.
• Full network access: So the app can communicate with Union Bank.
• View network connections: So we can show you a map displaying where branches and ATMs are.
To protect against fraud and identity theft, do not ever give out your User ID, password or financial information online or over the phone, unless you initiate the contact. Individuals posing as viable entities, such as banks, are illegally obtaining this information from unsuspecting online users. Union Bank will never initiate a request for this type of information.
©2017 Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Union Bank is a registered trademark and brand name of MUFG Union Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
Download Union Bank Mobile Banking app:-
User Reviews :
-Application has always been great with monitoring and transferring. Not happy that 2017 is almost over and there’s still no finger print login option like all other banking applications.
– Not able to login using user id and password in tha app, but with credentials i am able to login in browser. This is useless app. This app is a joke by union bank.
-The. Process is slow I get an alert 2 days later on withdrawals I continue to get alerts about my deposits long after I’ve already check my account its much easier ..faster and more accurate if I just call to check my accounts
-This App won’t let me log in. I checked my User ID and password multiple times and it says it’s incorrect.
-Takes several tries to deposit a check. Picture step fails frequently.
-App says I need a rear facing camera. I have one. USAA Mobil Banking works for me, not Union Bank
-Likes for not charging for checking balance
-Great app for on the go transfers and reviews
-Pretty good app except that it does not (!!!STILL midway through 2017!!!) support fingerprint login. This is a MAJOR inconvenience, and thus my justified reason for knocking a couple extra stars off of my rating. If this is fixed, I will increase my rating (along with my general regard for the bank). Come on UB, this is embarrassing for you at this point!
-mobile deposit is clumsy and time consuming. you can’t deposit multiple checks in a row. you have to start over from the beginning and select deposits then select which account and select again just to get to taking a picture of the next check.
-The deposit check feature isn’t working as of the latest update. Again. This is the reason I use this app and it’s broken.
-This app saves me time from actually going into the bank. I can even deposit checks using this app…. haven’t had any issues using it
-Every mobile deposit I try comes back saying the amount I entered does not match detected anount. Every. Damn. Time.
-App doesn’t allow you to pay your credit cards. This feature should be a must have.
-I just want to pay bills and my 2nd, the app makes it difficult and want access to device’s pictures, contacts, … Shady
-It’s not as friendly use as the other apps. I always check my bank statements on Mint but not here. Moreover, I cannot pay my Union Bank credit card with this app.
-If you want to use this app to view your Union Bank accounts, it works just fine. The mobile deposit feature rarely works.
-Love that it’s convenient and easy to use. Deposit checks was a snap.
-Use it all the time. Safe, easy, useful.
-I think they should increase every of there good service
-Thanks for these app nice one
-We only have four digits for zip/ postal code right? When i tried to sign up for online access it keeps on giving me an error message ” zip code must contain five digit numbers” i sent an email to the support team, and i just got a reply that their customer support only operates on weekdays. Tsssss!
-I guess since the last update there have been issues with depositing checks through the app. I used to do it all the time but now it says “The amount you entered doesn’t match what is detected” I tried with two different checks and always put in the right amount and it still says that.
-Works fine for me. Wish I could use fingerprint login like pretty much every other financial app does. Hopefully it’s coming soon.
-It tells me what I have in the bank
-Great bank and great app, works every time I deposit a Check it works.
-The best banking app Good morning to you. I would like see to know that I love it.
-Great App, easy to use
-this app never gave me problems until today. I’m usually able to transfer funds into my other accounts and now I’m being told that I don’t have accounts that have that ability?! not sure why I’m being told that. Now I have to go on my computer to transfer which is inconvenient.
-Needs some work. Check verification fails often because it “can’t see a check in the image” Also missing fingerprint integration to make signing on easier. Needs improvement.