My Airtel-Online Recharge, Pay Bill, Wallet, UPI
India’s first Payments bank is now part of the all new My Airtel App. The My Airtel App is now not just the fastest & most secure way to recharge your Mobile & DTH accounts, pay postpaid & broadband bills, pay electricity bills but also lets you manage your Airtel Payments Bank Savings and Wallet account as well as send and receive money through airtel payments Bank UPI/BHIM.
What does My Airtel App offer?
– Enjoy exclusive offers, exciting deals and coupons on online recharge with the payments app
– View tariff plans of full talk time, top ups, night packs, daily packs, SMS, internet packs, roaming packs, 4G, 3G and 2G usage, prepaid mobile recharge
– Claim your handset bundled offer from the online recharge app to enjoy amazing benefits
– You can buy international roaming packs from the mobile recharge APP
– Repeat your frequent prepaid mobile online recharge on the go
– Alerts for your data usage & go in for quick recharge for more data packs
– Lets you activate family share with few clicks
2. Airtel Payments Bank Account
– Your mobile number becomes your bank account number
– You earn a high interest rate of 7.25% p.a. on your savings balance
– Free personal accident insurance of Rs. 1 lac
– Talk-time equivalent to the money deposited at the time of account opening
– Account opening, cash deposit and cash withdrawal at any of our Banking Points
– Pay bills, make online payment and do recharges conveniently
– Use Airtel UPI to easily transfer the money from your phone
– Easy money transfer from your phone
– Cashless payments at a vast network of our merchants
– Option to pay at over 1 lac ecommerce sites using the online debit card
– Use the app to register and receive postpaid bills on your email. If you have forgotten the password to retrieve your bill, you can request for the same through the app
– You can check the credit limit of your mobile postpaid account from the app
– Details of Data Balance, Account balance, Bills, Bill plan and Unbilled amount
– Alerts for your data usage & offers for more data packs
– Repeat your frequent DTH recharge on the go
– Enjoy exclusive offers, exciting deals and coupons on easy recharge of DTH of all operators
– Enjoy 100% secure transaction on all your broadband bill payment with PCI-DSS.
– View tariff plans of broadband & fixed line/landline bill payment.
– You can check the history and status of your past service request from Smartbyte consumption detail APP. You can see the amount of data that has been purchased and consumed as Smartbytes
6. Additional Features
– View all your transaction history for online recharge & bill payments
– Add and manage your dongle with ease from the MyAirtel App
– Notifications to remind you about your accounts and keep you on track
– Make payments and do mobile recharge using Airtel Money UPI
– Make online payments using debit cards, credit cards and net banking facility
– MyAirtel app makes payments and instant recharge a super quick mobile experience.
– Easy Prepaid Recharges, Bill Payments and DTH recharges for all operators
– PCIDSS certification makes the My Airtel app the safest app and mobile wallet to use and allows fastest checkouts for prepaid recharge, postpaid bill payment and Airtel money load cash.
– You can also make life simpler by adding all your family/friends prepaid, postpaid, DTH & Broadband / Landline accounts for mobile recharge offers & for bill payments at one single place.
– Enjoy exclusive offers, exciting deals and coupons on recharge of your mobile & DTH and bill payments. Recharge it now and enjoy free recharge and bill payment services.
– Manage all your services & raise all your complaints & requests at one touch with 24X7 customer care.
– Recharge history and bill summary on the bill payment app
Download My Airtel from Play Store:- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myairtelapp
-Signal dropping automatically every time from 4G to 3G to 2G and after that Emergency Call and sometimes to No Service.Please solve the issue. At first I thought it’s my phone fault then I visited service center and show my device and they told me the problem is not in phone but it’s in the network you are using.
-Should include features like jio app MyJio app is best….. 1. App should show All numbers linked to your aadhar number like in jio app to bring more transparency to system. So that people can know if unauthorized number is not linked with there aadhar number. Recently there news report that unknown numbers were linked with people aadhar number that is very wrong and this feature is must to have in. 2. This app does not allow payment using Bhim app rather airtel compels user to sign up for airtel payment bank in order to use bhim. Customers should be given choice to use bhim services without payment bank sign up. 3. App donot show yo
-Why you not added sbi bank net banking link for airtel money payment and maestro card also not working. It always appears ‘technical failure’ during transaction through sbi maestro card. Pls review and update the app.
-DATA is not updating in my Airtel app since last one month. Data remaining is unchanged.pls resolve.also unable to connect on any Jio number in a single dial.everytime it is saying network busy.pls resolve.
-I am not able to register to myAirtel app on my new phone. Earlier I was using myAirtel App without any issue. In the new phone, every time I am getting wrong OTP error. Even after resending OTP and entering the new OTP says wrong OTP error. Please have a look at the earlier. Due to this issue, I am unable to login to my Airtel Payment bank account.
-Putting it simply, Airtel 4G Network is unstable. Sometimes it works perfectly fine, and sometimes it doesn’t. Airtel offers are the best, but without good connection thoze offers and deals are of no use. My honest opinion.
-What happen Airtel with you … We can’t find account brief details. Etc Free minutes.. per day quota … last call history …..Why you hide it all
-t’s slow after last update. Take more time to open payment bank and UPI. plz solve….
-When i add money to my wallet “transaction failed as balance in recipient mobile no entered has exceeded the limit.” . Pls reply me fast