App Category:- Business
ManageEngine MDM helps your IT administrator conquer the mobile device management for Android devices, including Samsung KNOX & SAFE. This free MDM App facilitates in enrolling the corporate and BYOD Android mobile devices into ManageEngine’s MDM software console which can be downloaded On-Premises or access on Cloud.. This enables your IT administrators to efficiently manage them through profiling and enforcing restrictions as per your management’s need.
Please follow these instructions to enroll your device
1. Download and install ManageEngine MDM app onto your device.
2. Enter the login credentials sent to you by your IT administrator.
3. Post authentication, your device will have profile, settings and apps deployed as required by your organization.
Note: This free MDM app from is used together with the ManageEngine MDM software to manage only Android, Samsung KNOX and SAFE devices. Your IT administrator can deploy the MDM software on a host system or access it on the cloud. The devices owners will get credentials and instructions from the IT admins on the usage of the MDM app. Thereafter, the MDM App needs to be installed on your device. It will give you access to corporate resources such as E-mail, apps, and other necessities impelled by your organization. It helps to have the devices monitored to avoid theft or violation.
ManageEngine MDM is a mobile device management software that helps enterprises monitor, control and secure mobile devices from a central location.
1. Easy enrollment.
● Enroll multiple mobile devices (smartphones/tablets) over-the-air (OTA)
● Use the bulk enrollment programs like Apple DEP, Apple Configurator, Android NFC Enrollment, Samsung KNOX/SAFE
● Create separate groups for BYOD (employee-owned) and corporate devices
2. Plan policies and restrictions
● Plan policies for Email, WiFi, VPN etc
● Restriction settings for camera, browser, apps
● Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync for email configurations
3. Manage apps
● Create app repository
● Blacklist/Whitelist apps
● Containerization for enterprise apps
4. Secure devices
● Remote lock/wipe devices
● Detect Rooted or Jail-broken devices
5. Regular monitoring
● Periodical scans
● Intuitive dashboard
● Audit reports on devices, apps, compliance
Download ManageEngine MDM App:-
Great app to manage device
Awesome MDM solution! 5 starts, for sure! This is a fantastic MDM solution. & it’s totally free (full featured) for small deployments of < 25 devices. It has loads of options and works seamlessly. The things that it’d be great to see added: 1) the ability to deploy silently to enrolled devices (though I’m not sure how well supported this is in Android), 2) enrollment process by using a PIN instead of a username & password.
Great product and easy to use with all the features of you have a SAFE enabled phone. Great product and easy to use with all the features of you have a SAFE enabled phone.
Great way to distribute documents and apps to the devices .
It was a eye openerso many this to know very helful I like it
hi, great software, however, i could not connect to my wifi at home… Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
MDM support has been helpful in getting this issue resolved. With the recent Android “Nougat” software update, MDM now works as it is supposed to on my Samsung Galaxie S7 edge without issues. …………….I have been chasing phone issues for many months now and, after replacing several phones, finally discovered that MDM by ManageEngine IS NOT COMPATIBLE with SEVERAL apps on my phone. I finally did a factory reset on my brand new phone to uninstall ALL added apps and only installed MDM. After installing just a few apps (install one app, wait a few days and move on if ok, uninstall if not) I have discovered that two of my apps (out of just 5 installed) are not compatible and had to be uninstalled. This has caused me an un-measurable amount of aggravation.