FX File Explorer: No ads, No tracking, No nonsense
By NextApp, Inc.
App Category:- Business
FX File Explorer: No ads, No tracking, No nonsense
FX File Explorer features a Material Design UI and new ways to transfer your files between devices and computers:
* SMBv2 support.
* New “FX Connect” transfers files from phone-to-phone with Wi-Fi Direct. Supports NFC to connect two phones by physically touching their
backs together. (requires FX+)
* New “Web Access” enables transfer and management of files and media from your computer’s web browser. You can drag-and-drop entire
folders to your phone from your computer, or stream your phone’s music playlists to your computer over Wi-Fi. (requires FX+)
FX is a file explorer built to make working with files and media on your phone or tablet as easy as it is on your computer:
* Productivity-oriented “Home Screen”: Directly access your important folders, media, and cloud storage
* Multiple window support, with dual-view mode to see two windows at once
* “Usage View” mode shows the total size and content makeup of every folder, as you browse and manage files
* Support for most file archive formats
FX protects your privacy:
* No advertisements
* No tracking of user activity: FX does not ever “phone home”
* Built by NextApp, Inc., a US corporation founded in 2002; all proprietary code was developed in-house
The optional FX+ Add-On module enables more functionality:
* Access networked computers, including FTP, SSH FTP, WebDAV, and Windows Networking (SMB1 and SMB2)
* Connect to cloud storage including Google Drive, Dropbox, SugarSync, Box, SkyDrive, and OwnCloud
* Manage installed applications, with support for browsing applications based on their required permissions
* Create and explore inside AES-256/AES-128 encrypted zip files
* Browse audio content by artist/album/playlist; manage and organize playlists
* Directly browse photo and video folders
* Encrypted password keyring (use one password to access network and cloud locations)
FX includes a number of built-in editing/viewing applets:
* Text Editor (with undo/redo history, cut/paste, search, and pinch-to-zoom)
* Binary (Hex) Viewer
* Image Viewer
* Media Player and pop-up Audio Player
* Zip, Tar, GZip, Bzip2, 7zip archive creators and extractors
* RAR file extractor
* Shell Script Executor
Download FX File Explorer: No ads, No tracking, No nonsense App:-
Very user friendly
Best app I have seen This is the best filr managing app i have seen. Very efficient and and simple in operation. Has all the features I
need. Only downside is relatively slow copy speeds but thats prob an android issue.
Great update Keep up the good work 🙂
Awesome ui This is the most beautiful file manager I’ve ever used on Android!
Must have app This is hands down the best file manager I’ve used.
This app is Simply amazing
The best Most complete file manager to date with a beautiful UI. Can’t get any better than this. ICS 4.0.4
Great, simple and complete Does everything a file explorer should do, and no more, app is small and fast and the interface looks great
Moto E (sonu786) Its a brilliant application overall, I’m using Moto E,thus,its a Android KitKat 4.4.2 device,& thus,file manager is
excluded by Google itself !,& copying & moving to micro SD card is also restricted by Google itself !,but,downloading this brilliant
application, all those problems estranged by this application, so,very very thanks, to the developers of this brilliant application, I
truly appreciate your good work from my heart & again thanks for everything, you peoples are working good & always keep it up !.
The best This the best file manager, it has all Necessary features that a file manager should have !!! REALLY HAPPY
Best Functions. Best Style!
Good. This app
One of the best apps Use daily on my old dhd, using on my Samsung tablet 2…. sweet
Best App and great use of remove duplicates
Excellent. Best file manager out there. Nice UI, lots of features, extremely easy to use and no intrusive ads.
Great looking app! Just love the way it looks and operate! Best app for file exploring!
Its the….Perfect creature Hands down the most solid app i have encountered
Great app Just great & flawless app Deserves the 5
Loved it Great, simple file explorer
AnySolution, Technology one level up!
Bestest My favorite file explorer.
Loving it. Updated my rating for the app, you guys did an amazing job, keep it up!
Best explorer This is the best explorer for Android i ever used.
Best thus far! Best file manager used as of yet for the Android OS. Really like the delete feature, ensures you’re really positive it is
the file you want to delete.
Switched from ES FX is so much ahead right now.
Exellent app. Use it for many years now. However, I cannot share my OneDrive image. It shows internal error :(((
After trying countless apps after es file Explorer caused too many issues, I have finally found a file manager that more than meets my
needs. 1. Nice gui 2. Extract files with ease 3. Takes me straight to sd card so I can transfer files to sd card. 4. No ads
Has one great feature. Love the ability to Bluetooth any file over to my other devices! Saves on data because I can Bluetooth APKs and good
background pictures from one device to another without having to download them off the internet.
It’s the best file explorer app, no doubt. I have been using it for quite a few years now. But one thing I would like to suggest, is to add
a functionality to easily mark or unmark important files in the app itself, so we don’t have to go looking all over the place for the same
file several times. And that all marked files appear a certain place.
Very nice! The interface is very simple and easy, and is exactly what I was needing for moving files from SD cards to internal storage and
vice versa. Good App!
New design! Great job. I like the new look. Much like Android L.
Muhammed Adil Manu
I loved it It is awesome amazing
Does it all Love it. Enables me to view.rpt files that others won’t.’
Best File Explorer No other free Explorer gives so many options without Ads. Most Beautiful user interface. Fantastic job by developer.
Really nice if your phone manufacturer is stupid enough NOT to have a file browser already installed.
Awesome app Very compact and useful app. Also easy to use. Thanks for this app.
Best. Extremely useful, easy to use, fully featured, and not ugly. Should be included in the official Android distro.