EPF Balance Checker
by IND Services
Employee’s Provident Fund (EPF) is a retirement benefit scheme that’s available to all salaried employees. EPF is active every time you receive your pay. This fund is maintained and overseen by the Employees Provident Fund Organization of India (EPFO) and any company with over 20 employees is required by law to register with the EPFO.
EPF Balance Checker app helps you to find your EPF balance anytime and anywhere without any hassle. An easy and smart way to track your EPF balance.It is targeted for the EPF members to access all EPF Service on the go.This app will help employees to check PF balance by three modes : Online, Missed Call and SMS. Employees can check PF balance through UAN number and registered mobile number directly from EPFO e-SEWA portal and also get balance through Missed call and SMS.In this app, employees can view all such as claim requests, e-passbook, TRRN Status, Activate UAN, EMI Calculator, ECR Payment, Pensioner Deatils and all member details.EPF passbook is an online version of the PF status book. Month and date wise, all the transactions made in the account are displayed in the epf passbook.In this app you can calculate EMI with graphical representation of any loan.
★ Features :
– Check your EPF Balance instantly.
– Get Your Employee Provident Fund Account Status Instantly.
– Check your PF balance without internet through Missedcall or SMS.
– Easily Check your Pension Fund.
– Easy to Download EPF e-Passbook.
– Easily know your last EPF Transfer Status.
– Get EPFO Account Details Instantly.
– Know Your Last EPF Transfer Status.
– Know Your UAN in case you forget.
– Activate or Reactivate your UAN(Universal Account Number).
– Find nearest EPFO office.
– Calculate any loan with EMI Calculator.
– Easily Link UAN number with Aadhar card.
– View all your accounts at a single place.
– Easy and user friendly interface.
Download EPF Balance Checker from Play Store :- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?
User Reviews :-
-Nice app very use full
-It’s a nice n trusted app use randomly
-Ok but advertising is more
-I like this a Epf app