DIKSHA – National Teachers Platform for India
by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE)
App Category:- Education
The DIKSHA platform offers teachers, students and parents engaging learning material relevant to the prescribed school curriculum. Teachers have access to aids like lesson plans, worksheets and activities, to create enjoyable classroom experiences. Students understand concepts, revise lessons and do practice exercises. Parents can follow classroom activities and clear doubts outside school hours.
• Explore interactive material created by teachers and the best Indian content creators for teachers and students in India. By India, for India!
• Scan QR codes from textbooks and find additional learning material associated with the topic
• Store and share content offline, even without Internet connectivity
• Find lessons and worksheets relevant to what is taught in the school classroom
• Experience the app in English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu or Marathi, with additional Indian languages coming soon!
• Supports multiple content formats like Video, PDF, HTML, ePub, mobi – and more formats coming soon!
Advantages for teachers
• Find interactive and engaging teaching material to make your class interesting
• See and share best practices with other teachers to explain difficult concepts to students
• Join courses to further your professional development and earn badges and certificates on completion
• View your teaching history across your career as a school teacher
• Receive official announcements from the state department
• Conduct digital assessments to check your students’ understanding of a topic that you have taught
Advantages for students and parents
• Scan QR codes in your textbook for easy access to the associated lessons on the platform
• Revise lessons that you learnt in class
• Find additional material around topics that are difficult to understand
• Practice solving problems and get immediate feedback on whether the answer is correct or not.
Want to create content for DIKSHA?
• Help teachers deliver concepts in an easy and engaging manner
• Help students learn better in and outside class.
• Get involved in providing students with high quality learning material, irrespective of where they study
• If you wish to be a part of this movement, contact us using the details shared below.
This initiative is supported by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD) and led by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) in India.
DIKSHA is a customizable National Digital Infrastructure for teacher-centric initiatives for use by States, Teacher Education Institutes (TEI) and private entities. Teachers can use DIKSHA to access and create high quality teaching, learning and assessment resources in all subjects and for all standards in English and many Indian languages. Teachers can use the platform for their entire career span – from when they are student teachers at TEIs until after they retire – to capture, authenticate and share their work, contributions and achievements. The DIKSHA platform strengthens the hands of ‘Our Teachers Our Heroes’.
Download DIKSHA – National Teachers Platform for India App :-
User Reviews :-
This is OK.. But little inconvenience for translation.. We need all the headings with its English translation for better learning.. Because after completing state board exam we will study all the degrees in English language so we can get it through the starting point and it will improve our studies accordingly very well.. Some of the words are given but not all of them given its translation.. So please include this facility to tamil students to get more information than matric students..
I just hated it … very disgusting app … we ever you scan any code it always says we are creating content for this…. only some of the chapters are shown nicely with the video … but?? THIS APP REALLY NEEDS SOME CHANGES AND IMPROVEMENTS?? … not satisfied…??????
If it is in with out internet than the parents will happy to spend her time for children.so,it is very bad if you want good review than keep without internet please agree us words due to internet parents spending more money to this app only if the children not have internet then this app no use to children please obey my words.
I think that it is the wastage of time, only a few Boards are included. No SEBA board of Assam and it is up to class 7th only whereas it is necessary for higher classes. I don’t like this app sorry don’t download it. And moreover we don’t have QR codes on our books.If you add all the boards of the country only then it is useful otherwise it is waste. So add soon as possible and write it on your description… Reply to me please
Navigation is horrible and don’t know what we are downloading. No proper indexing. It will test your patience while looking for chapters
In this app the new syllabus of 10 standered is not given its all about old syllabus ??.i would be happy if the new syllabus for 10 is put in it
Worst app nonsense!!!Pls do not ake such apps .No playing vids of all subjects and lot irritating
vsk prasad Chowdhary
This app is not helpful for 11th std students…. It only gives options for class 1,6,9 but not for 11
Its ok but we can’t differ this app and you tube because most of the videos uploaded in diksha are private website videos please make the diksha as a complete govt app
Profile option not having 11th STD. Explanation are in Tamil medium even after I preferred the course to be in English medium. This app is not completed. Govt shld call off the release of this app and upgrade it’s full content and then release it.
Awesome Thanks for creating this very helpful Salute who was created this brilliant app for students and teachers.
Greatings to my dear app developers, My self Doraswamy G This app is only working on the Android (Google play store) it’s not available in my I Apple(IOS) Devices dear team pls make it available on all smart devices. I hope favorable action at an earliest date.
Worst app not working properly Really disgusting,what the hell is ed. Government doing Plzzz fix the problem as soon as possible
Wanted help for STD 6 Marathi textbook. I could very well scan and see the index and chapter names, but no content in it at all. Some work in progress msg is prompted when we try to get in any of the chapters
My Samsung mobile has detected the Use of the camera by this app, not in my knowledge
This is help to all students who and all learning the new syllabus and download and enjoy it