by The Almighty Dollar
Badminton is one of the most famous and sought after sport in today’s world. The Badminton Rules app will provide easy and beneficial tips to make the activity more enjoyable and easier. The Badminton Rules app is like your handy guide to this sport. You can check and refer anytime you want. Learn from these tips with easy to follow instructions. To make it easy for you to follow we have listed the various Badminton Rules. Now even beginners can enjoy this activity as much as the pros can. Here are a few Badminton Rules:
BADMINTON COURT DIMENSIONS:
1.Overall Court Dimensions
2.The Net Line
3.Short Service Line
5.Side Line for Singles Play
6.Back Boundary Line and Long Service Line for Singles
7.Long Service Line for Doubles
8.The Badminton Net
**BADMINTON NET HEIGHT:
*The net is 1.55 metres (5 ft 1 inch) high at the edges and 1.524 metres(5 ft) high in the centre.
**HOW TO PLAY BADMINTON:
1.What is the game all about?
2. Getting Started
**SIMPLE RULES FOR COMPLETE BEGINNERS:
1.The absolute basics
2. Setting up a badminton court
3.Singles, doubles, and mixed doubles
4. Serving — How to serve
5.Service courts —- How service courts are used
**LAWS OF BADMINTON:
3.CHANGE OF ENDS
5.SERVICE COURT ERRORS
8.CONTINUOUS PLAY, MISCONDUCT & PENALTIES
9..OFFICIALS AND APPEALS
**BASIC BADMINTON RULES FOR ALL LEVELS
1.Who serves at ‘Love All’?
2. In Out Boundaries (Singles and Doubles)
3. Serving and Receiving – Where to Stand?
4. Badminton Scoring System – 21 Points
5. Badminton Fouls or Fault
**BADMINTON SINGLE RULES
1. At the beginning of the game (0-0) and when the server’s score is even, the server serves from the right service court. When the server’s score is odd, the server serves from the left the service court.
2. If the server wins a rally, the server scores a point and then serves again from the alternate service court.
3. If the receiver wins a rally, the receiver scores a point and becomes the new server. He/she serves from the appropriate service court – left if his/her score is odd, and right if it is even.
** BADMINTON DOUBLE RULES
1. Each side has only one “set”
2. At the beginning of the game and when the score is even, the server serves from the right service court. When it is odd, the server serves from the left court.
4. If the serving side wins a rally, the serving side scores a point and the same server serves again from the alternate service court.
5.If the receiving side wins a rally, the receiving side scores a point.
6.The players do not change their respective service courts until they win a point when their side is serving.
**RULES FOR BADMINTON AND SCORING
1. You should not serve until the opponent is ready, but if he/she attempts to return the serve, he/she is considered ready and play continues.
2. If in serving, you miss the shuttlecock, you may serve again providing your racquet did not make any contact during the attempt.
3. Birdies that hit the net as they cross during play are good and should be played.
4. If, in serving, the shuttle touches the net, it is a “let” provided the service is otherwise good and the birdie is served again.
5. Birdies that fall on the line are considered good.
1. A match consists of best-of-three games to 21 points.
2. At 20 all, the side which gains a two-point lead first wins the game.
3. At 29 all, the side scoring the 30th point wins that game.
4. The side winning a game serves first in the next game.
5. Every time there is a serve, there will be a point scored, unless that point is replayed.
6. A two-minute break between each game is allowed.
**Badminton Service Rules
**Simplified Badminton Rules and Regulations
We have Ebook Recommendations as well as a place to submit your Own game tips and get a chance to be featured in this app.
Download Badminton Rules App:-
User Reviews :-
–this app is so very helpful thanks to this app that I learned something and thanks to this app because I’m officially member of the badminton club thank you very much
-Yeah nice app I want to become a badminton player
-It is So helpful for leaning the badminton basics
-This app is great i’m loving it..👌👌
-Thank u for the giving instructions
-superb and useful app🤗🤗🤗